Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA 5505 firewall.  It was requested that when accessing internet, internal users get NAT translated to a public IP.  There has to be a one-to-one translation between internal and outside IP addresses.  Is it possible to do static NAT tr...

Dear Team ,           When we see the show ssh sessions on our ASA . it shows output as following K-ASA# show ssh sessionsSID Client IP       Version Mode Encryption    Hmac     State            Username0   x.x.x.x               2.0     IN      aes25...

tusharp81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I followed the listed instructions to recover the password for an ASA and after rebooting the ASA I get the   rommon #0> prompt.I was wondering if the below procedure is the correct one or if I am doing something wrong. Thanks for you assistan...

Hi Guys,In regards configuring redundant Interface, correct me if i'm wrong from what i understand if I bond two interface(e.g e0/0+e0/1) this will create one logical interface, so regarding the physical Interface does this means that one of them are...

Hi Everyone,For Remote Access VPN here is the current setup--User Connect to the Corp VPN  via Internet it first hits the Corp Internet ASA then it connects to the VPN gateway.Say PC connects to VPN gateway IP 150.x.x.x.This IP delongs to VPN gateway...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have configured RA VPN full tunnel.Inside interface of ASA is Vlan1                    inside                 10.0.0.1        255.255.255.0   CONFIGip local pool 10-pool 10.0.0.51-10.0.0.100 mask 255.255.255.0Need to know is it good des...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyonehope you can help me with this issue. I´m having problems when connecting to a web service on a device. My ASA has 3 active interfaces, one for the headquarter inside network (inside), one for the ISP connection (outside) and one for the r...

I am having trouble with L2TP pass through on an ASA 5505 device. L2TP server: OSX 10.6I can connect with any OSX system and it works fine straight away. When connecting with a windows computer I get a 789 error.  "Error 789: The L2TP connection atte...

robc00001 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA IOS Upgrade

Hello Experts,I have ASA 5520 with IOS image version 7.0(7).Can i do a straight upgrade to image version 8.4(5)?     Thank you.             

sly007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon Community,i have this problem while natting source and destination using twice NAT of a bi-directional flow:Placing a new NAT line in 1st position (bolded line in the follow example) the NAT works fine both for source and destination. ...

Hi, I have asa with policy map below when ever anybody wants to upload large file it drops after some time, since i have multiple services i exclude ip of upload server from access-list and then evrything works normally i want to add and fine tune th...

Hi everyone,I have config RA Full tunnel VPN.sh nat shows3 (outside) to (outside) source dynamic any interface    translate_hits = 10887, untranslate_hits = 2843sh xlate shows NAT from outside:0.0.0.0/0 to outside:0.0.0.0/0    flags sIT idle 20:04:31...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card