Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

May I know.  I have following IPSEC vpn configuration for remote client works well.  I have a question. I have work well with or without "crypto dynamic-map vpn 1 set pfs group1" statement command. What is that "pfs group1" meaning and functioning wh...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a fairly new install of 5510, been running good last couple of weeks, but I found out from our isp that I have my dns servers in the open for attacks when I had the access-list for incoming using port 53, so I took it out, and somehow ...

Carlomd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with a customer that already has an ASA 5505 V 7.2 installed with port forwarding configured for database updates to their app server. This port forwarding is working fine. Trying to setup a second port forwarding for remote IP phones to...

I'm trying to copy the running config file from an asa to a text file using tftp and it copies but when the command completes it says cryptochecksum followed by numbers and letters. I open the text file and alot of it is scrambled and doesn...

We have a Cisco ASA 5505. As of yesterday we could no longer access our web server (the web server is hosted off-site). Pinging the DNS address and direct IP (from the firewall and a PC) both return no response. Pinging the IP from the T1 router resp...

natelyman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear. I am using ASA 8.6.  I would like to know if I want to public IP 1.1.1.1 redirect to internal server 192.168.1.1 only for both port 80 and 443.  Is below is the correct command I need to place to ASA?  Please adviseobject-group service internet...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently updated ASA 5510 from V8.0 to V9.1.  In 8.0 I had elevated the severity of event 302013 so ASA sent it to syslog.  It gave me inside and outside IP addresses of every TCP connection.  When the IPS called, said an inside user was infected a...

I have a Cisco ASA 5520 and I'm trying to use the ASDM application to manage it. I downloaded the app, installed it, put the ASA IP address in with credentials and click connect. It says trying to connect and just hangs there and never connects.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card