Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,i have router 2801 which is connected to ASA to Outside interface, and have problem with ssh ver 1.sh ssh0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Inside0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Outside.any suggestions?please-thanks

aadilovic by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5505 with the base lisence.  I have configured 3 VLANs, one for the outside, one for the office and one for the guest wifi.  I cannot get the guest VLAN to communicate with the office VLAN.  There is a server I am hosting in the guest Wi...

ReikokuKo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure remote blocking on one router interface. I added: ‘device login profile’, ‘blocking device’ and ‘router blocking device interfaces’. I see the IPS established connection with the router:Extended IP access list IDS_FastEther...

hubertzw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Phase8 NAT drops

I'm having trouble getting traffic from one sub interface to another.  Logically I know what the issue is, I'm just having issues working through it based on this packet tracer output.I sit behind the K_Inc interface and need to get to the FOS interf...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI raised this post https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2243503 and have decided to re-post as a separate issue that was part of the original.I have a cisco 1921 router which is not sticking to static NAT entries I have configured:ip nat inside s...

Hey there,We got one colocation and use one 2960 for all servers with an ip block /26. Now there's a server been attacked by DDOS which cause whole network slow down. We plan to buy one cisco asa 5512x in the front to prevent this kind of attack.  Th...

hostingtt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we recently updgrade CSM to 4.3.0 service pack2 and we figure out that objet are duplicated with _xx when push are perform to FW asa version 8.4.How i can resolve the problem in order to avoid this duplicated objets.

Yasm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card