Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dynamic PAT 9.1(x)

Hi AllI have already set up a Dynamic PAT ( manual NAT) for Internet traffic as follows:object network obj_any-insidesubnet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0nat (inside,outside) source dynamic obj_any-inside interfaceEverything was good until,  I started to receive a ...

asotres by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,One of my friend is working for university, There internet has to provide nearly 2500 stuednts through wi-fi on their mac addres base with limited speed,Please suggent me which is the best way for the abouve, Either using firewall, creat...

Hello!I can not access to the  ASA IPS module.I try from ASDM. Configuration->IPS. I type username and password and see following message: "Error connecting to sensor. Error loading sensor"Could you please help me to correct my config?I have network ...

Resolved! 5505 - NAT/PAT

Hi,I´m have one http server on my inside switchport responding in por 8888 and I want it to be accessed from the out side.Server inside: 192.168.15.1:8888Outside IP: xx.xx.xx.66:100Can any one tell me what i´m doing wrong, or dont doing?ASA Version 8...

Hi Guys,I hope you can help me out with this one. I have a ASA 5525-X with one OUTSIDE interface for IP range 1.1.1.0/29. But this range is full.Our ISP assigned us another range 2.2.2.0/29, but I want to have this range also on my Cisco ASA 5525-X. ...

HI teamLet me know if the netflow could be enable in the version Appliance Software Version 8.0(5). (ASA 5550).Review the document of Cisco mention that this functionality is available in the version 8.1 or supperior.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/produc...

a.guillen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am pretty new to configuring ASAs.I have a Site-to-Site VPN setup between two ASA 5505s.The Tunnel is up and one side is sending but not receiving while the other is receiving but not sendind under the VPN monitoring tab.The ASA that is receiving i...

Got idsm in a 6500. Too much traffic causing the load to go to 100%. Is there away to skip traffic to certain inbound destinations from getting inspected? I'm not talking about Event Action Filters as those don't stop the inspeciton, but just turn of...

Is it possible to split a 3925 in half where the inside network connects, so the router can do traffic shaping, and default route to a true ASA, then the outside of the ASA connect back to the router and out to the internet?   Thinking along the line...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card