Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to get up to speed on deploying and maintaining a Cisco ASA 5510 for a branch office.  What are my options?  I've used Trainsignal for self study before along with QA.com for instructor led courses and was happy with both.  They both of...

Resolved! Please help !!!

We were running Cisco ASA 5520 version 5.2 at the moment, and now we are upgrading to ASA 5525 X series version 8.6. Below is the sample code that I have attached, could anyone please tell me if I am doing this right? Thank you very much.current vers...

Hi,Does anyone have a ASA GNS3 working project?I configured one, but i´m not having very sucess in making things work. I´m following Cisco matterials, but very strangly, simple things dont work.So I need to know what the problem is, my instalation of...

I have a pair of Cisco ASA 5520s running as a primary/standby. Everything is working properly with the primary ASA, however when I trigger a failover, everything works except for the DMZ interface on the standby ASA. I've poured over the configs, but...

sdiver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ! I would like to ask for a help. I need to configure pix firewall 515E @ ASDM to : allow only http traffic from any source/destination between internal port (192.168.1.0/24) and outside (10.0.0.0/8). I have added for both ports (internal & ext...

Hi Chaps, I need some help hereI need to add a VSA (attribute 26) to my ACS 4.2.It is a Juniper attribute as belowerx-virtual-router-name=centralI don't have a clue how to do this and I am going round in circles reading the Cisco docs.Is there a simp...

I have a test environment that contains two Cisco 3560-X switches in router mode.  The ASA 5515-X firewall is currently configured in transparent mode between the two switches as follows:3560X(inside LAN)--->Gi0/24-->Gi0/0-----ASA5515X--------Gi0/1<-...