Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI configurate ASA's in active active mode. I create 10 context's in Primary ASA. 5 context are in group1 in ASA1 and 5 conetexts are in group2 in ASA2.The problem assign ip address to outside interface of context's.I use int gi0/0 and gi0/1 for out...

Hi allWe are currently using ACS for wireless authentication. Guests register over an external Sharepoint webpage. The REST API is used to create and later delete these temporary users in ACS.Now we want to migrate to ISE. In contrast to ACS, the ISE...

Hello,I am trying to setup IPv6 tunnel to tunnel-broker Hurrican Electrics. IPv6 connection is working OK only if I disable zone security on WAN interface (Fe0 - IPv4 interface).Which protocols must be alloved to and from router?IOS version: 15.1.2T1...

mocah by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Source Ping on ASA

Yeah I know this has been covered already. I have the following issue. I have a two segments on the firewall, behind these 2 segments I have two L3 devices. VL622 is the higher security interface at 80 while VL621 is lower at 70.I have a static:stati...

wr3500 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been getting overrun errors on 3 different ASA 5550 HA pairs with traffic rates less than 100Mbps total.  I was told by one TAC guy to split the traffic between the two slots so that traffic comes in one and exits the other to maximize through...

Peter_T by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recently tried to upgrade the code version of a 5510 from 8.3(2) to 9.1 and got this error: This is an ASA image and cannot be loaded on a PIX platform.I was consoled into the firewall and watching it boot up, after that error it just said "re...

Hello,I have two ASA firewalls configured in failover. I was trying to install software CX module on both. However, on secondary ASA its giving problem and not showing up in the "show module cx detail". I am attaching the output of same command on bo...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a tunnel created and I need to NAT the local network 192.168.1.0/24 to 172.31.196.0/24 to the destination IP, let's say (2.2.2.2)code version is 821name 2.2.2.2 External_IPname 172.31.196.0 Local_xlatedI thought the statement would look like ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card