Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA 5510 ios

Hello all, pretty new here, just got a used 5510 with ASA 8.2(1), was wondering before I configure it and put it to replace our old firewall, should I upgrade to a newer or latest (9.1) ver of ASA?I'm not totally new to IOS, I have background with ...

Carlomd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, If i order 5512-x do i get asdm .bin file already on flash or do i need to upload it later via tftp. I prepared the boq via ccw but couldnt see asdm mentioned anywhere ??

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'll start this discussion off more generally, with my requirements, and if any supplimental information about my config is necessary, please let me know.I would like to have 2 SSID's being broadcase on my access point.  Eg:  wood-corporate, an...

Hi,I have a problem configuring ASA 5505 to connect to internet because the modem that connect to internet was tagged with vlan to the ISP. As i know that the ASA 5505 is in switch mode, so in order to connect to the modem, its need to be in the rout...

Hi,Have a question regarding HTTPS traffic going through IPS (AIP-SSM). I understand that Cisco IPS cannot monitor encrypted traffic except monitoring the headers and trailers. So,- Does it mean there's no use of sending HTTPS traffic to AIP-SSM (unl...

i have just noticed that after upgarde of image and asdm to 911 and 711, the implicit deny acl is missing from the outside interface. Is this deliberate or a poor upgrade. i am upgrading from 8.25 normally, depends what the reselle...

davkirkwo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to use active authentication if AD agent cannot identify user if Active Directory Agent failed.I try to configued the active authentication on ASA Cx.But, I don't understand well how to do it.Could you say to me how to do ??Someone can hel...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old computer running pfsense, talked boss in buying an applicance.  My concerns regarding the ASA 5505 is that it is older, and EOL could be announced at any time.  And, the fact that AIP SSC has already been announced to be EOL, or End Of ...

stevew295 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card