Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Scan traffic to a public IP

Hi,Im having problems with google saying we generate to much traffic to www.google.com. http://sorry.google.com/sorry/?continue=http://www.google.com/search%3Faq%3Df%26sourceid%3Dchrome%26ie%3DUTF-8%26q%3DdflI need to know which machines on the insid...

Hi this is rahul

I have an asa 5520 k8 the sh version commad o/p is pasted:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(4)Device Manager Version 6.1(5)Compiled on Thu 07-Aug-08 20:53 by buildersSystem image file is "disk0:/asa804-k8.bin"Config file at boot ...

Resolved! Adding ACL to Active ASA

Hi everyone,I need to add ACL to Active ASA by ASDM.At bottom of ASA  it shows Failover status --  this device is currently in  Active status.Need to know if i add ACL to this ASA  will it syn with other ASA also?ThanksMahesh

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to use multiple ISP connection to 5510

Dear all!i've two cisco asa5510 with 4 FastEthernet interfaces each.They are connected as below:Firewall01                                                                                         Firewall02Fa0/0 - ISP1 (offer VPN Services to Public IP...

IPS 4260 CIDDUMP

Dear All,I have IPS-4260-k9 in my network and suddenly i lost pinging his network interface then i connected console while trying to login to console its showing CIDDUMP on remote server.what is CIDDUMP means my IPS has crshed?how can i recover it I ...

CISCo ASA web filter using regex

Dear alli work for the folloiwng configuration to allow ssome websites for internal users , i test all the configuration and it is running ok , the point what i face is when i try to browse yahoo.com , some of the page content doesnot appear as showe...

Resolved! ASA 5512-X 8.6(1)2 NAT Overload

My collegue and I have been banging our heads against the wall trying to figure out why we are unable to get this ASA to NAT Overload correctly. Can anybody out there taka look at our config and see what we are missing? I'm sure it is something stupi...

Resolved! Can asa5550 run without SSM-4GE-INC?

I've inherited an ASA5550 which is missing its SSM-4GE-INC - it was taken out to upgrade a 5540, which is now in production elsewhere in the enterprise.  Trouble is, now the 5550 will not boot, it gets stuck after a panic message, ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers