Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to set up RDP with server 2012. I have set the nat and access rules set properly. I am using Cisco ASDM to configure the router to allow RDP connection, but i am not able to achieve outside connection. Here is what i have in nat ruleHe...

rikesh8900 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've this configuration on a brand new 5510 with software 8.4.1:ASA Version 8.4(4)1 !hostname ciscoasa!interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address <PUBLIC_IP_ROUTER+2> 255.255.255.248 !interface Ethernet0/1 nameif inside secu...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have bought a Cisco ISA 550 small business firewall and I had to face to a problem when I configure the NAT. My scenario is,I have a mail server in my LAN which is need to be access from both inside and outsideMy lan network is 192.168.0.0/2...

Hi!It feels like I have been beating my head against the wall for three days now. I finally think must accept I have bitten off more than I can chew.My situation: I want the ASA to have a static IP internally, act as an internal DHCP-server, and on t...

Hi Folks,                   Can anybody comment on the below.1.  in source natting (inside users accessing internet), first the NAT will happen then the routing will happen. I agree with this..2. in destination natting (outside users accessing inside...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA crash ??

Hi Folks,Does any ASA firewall crashes with crashinfo generated due to HARDWARE problem ??According to my knowledge, the crash occurs if there is a bug in the running version of image.So far I have seen a firewall in standby crashes due to dispatch i...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card