Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm not able to access a vlan from another vlan.Let me explain it deeply:I've got a 3750 switch connected through a non switched port to the asa.I've implemented ospf routing to pass directly all the vlans behind the 3750 to the asa and it's w...

Hi Gurus of CiscoI want to synchronize my devices that are on the outside interface (please see the image bellow)My Firewall has the following configuration:!interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 181.66.39.100 255.25...

a.guillen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently purchased a Cisco ASA 5512-X and I'm just curious if there is anyway for the ASA or a 3rd party tool working with the ASA, to monitor Decode/Reencode SSL traffic? Otherwise, anyone can simply access a ssl web site e.g. https://www.yo...

saicuser1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think i have configured an ASA 5505 for DMZ.There is an outside ip 96.229.98.123, which should allow remote access (3389) to a computer which should bea DMZ, 10.1.1.99.I am unable to get to this computer (windows XP) using the ou...

Hi gurus of Cisco.Could you explain me please, what meaning this line:!First Natglobal (outside) 101 36.161.215.110 netmask 255.255.255.255nat (inside) 101 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0!Seconf Natnat (WAN-Inside) 0 access-list WAN-Inside_nat0_outboundnat (inside) ...

a.guillen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We’re currently (and have been) able to log VPN access through our firewall for our IPSEC clients via RADIUS in MS InternetAuthentication Service (IAS) on our domain controller.  However, moving forward with LDAP authentication, we need a replacement...

kardos420 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to you allI have a very big ACL I want to implement (over 1000 lines), and I´m trying to minimize the impact and latency an ACL this size would bring to the network, so I wanted to group my networks and services into different object and servic...

Zarahelll by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,1> Created two NT groups in window VPNusers Networkusers2>created two group in acs such as Routernetworkadminswitch networkadmin.3> Mapped vpnusers with routernetworkadmin   mapped networkusres with switchnetworkadmin4> Created two NDGCoredevi...