Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HI ,We are running with Cisco ASA 8.0.5 in multiple context mode please find configuration details for the sameFailover On Failover unit PrimaryFailover LAN Interface: asa-mgmt-failover Management0/0 (up)Unit Poll frequency 3 seconds, holdtime 9 seco...

Hi,We have currently install single ASA 5550 and want to install one more ASA for active standby mode, but cisco discontinoue or End of sale ASA 5550. can any one guide me ASA 5555X is compatible with ASA5550 on active standby mode or not.Regards,Fai...

HiAny help would be great... I have recently upgraded an ASA and on reboot the IOS seems to have corrupted. I have reloaded the IOS again via ROMMON but after reboot it has crashed again and now I cannot even access ROMMON. Would i be correct in sayi...

Hello,I need to change the security-level on an interface for a cisco asa 5520. I am not sure if this will cause downtime, can someone please inform me? I cannot seem to find anything on the internet about this. Thanks in advance.

Good day everybody!I have ASA 5510 v8.3. Now I am under attack by botnet on port 60595. I ordered ASA Botnet Traffic Filter Feature, but it comes in 2 weeks only. At the moment, I need to block certain port (60595) on outside interface.Which commands...

Hi,I have a scenario where a customer is looking at two ASAs in active/standby and using two ISPs, each with different subnets. ISP A is used as the default route out to internet and ISP B is used as a backup, however traffic is still able to come fr...