Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm NAT  statement belownat (DMZ,outside) source dynamic any interface   in version 9.1.So above line means NAT from  DMZ  to outside.Need to know  that source here means that we are NATing IP from DMZ?any interface means NAT ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reset ASA password

hi all,sorry if i sound a noob here, but i was playing around with my 5505 and configured passwords on it.i want to remove them since it's a lab FW but to no avail.is there a command to remove or reset them back to blank like a no enable password in ...

Hi Everyone,I was trying to config below ASA1(config)# object network 10.0.0.10ASA1(config-network-object)# nat (inside,outside) static 192.168.71.10ERROR: empty object/object-group(s) detected. NAT Policy is not downloadedGot error belowERROR: empty...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,For testing purposes i apply ACL on the outside interface of ASAaccess-list outside_in extended deny ip any any  ----------------------for testing purpose only  Below are the ACL on the outside interface of ASAaccess-list outside_in remar...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,SLA monitor configured on ASA for two ISPs.As ISP1/ISP1 Router is up and running so inside users are translating with Public IP address of ISP1 that is 110.2.2.0/28 subnet.As soon as ISP1/ ISP1 Router goes down then inside users will use ISP2 a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card