Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firewall curricula

Hello. I would like to ask a question about Cisco firewalls: Are there any books or curricula that cover topic: firewall principles ? My next project includes testing of mentioned device so I am looking for some source of information that helps bette...

Dear TeamWhen we login to ASDM and go to configuration > Remote access vpn > clientless SSL Vpn access > Connection profiles > Edit connection profiles > Basic > Default Group policy > Manage > Edit > General > Web AL > Manage > Add ACL and Add ACE >...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,So with the advent of 8.3 NAT and the ability to do a Many to One Static NAT, which was otherwise impossible (sort of), I had a few questions about the specifics of how it works.  First, here is the configuration I am using to test:object n...

Hi..I have a query about IPS, i am running AIP-SSM-10 in my environment and my license has expired so would my IPS still prevent from malicious packets or attackers. Reason i am asking this as i could see packet are coming on SSM interface but not se...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have email server which has private IP address 192.168.50.10 and Public IP 87.39.240.239.From inside I can ping 192.168.50.10 but can not ping 87.39.240.239.But from internet I can ping 87.39.240.239 and can access email server.I have allowed...

I have a simple problem.. We have a pair of ASA  running 8.0 (old) version. The way we create outbound rules is done through ASDM and when we need to open outbound connections to a server in the internet, we create named object with IP address conf...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card