Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have recently implemented a new Cisco ASA 5512-X firewall replacing and old Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall.We have a number of issues which we are encountering and have so far been unable to rectify. The config was copied visually across to the new...

jpdalton1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am getting an error while trying to log in to the CSM. The error is as follows:"CMF session-id cannot be assigned. Please confirm the server is running."All the services are running and I restarted the service and server as well. tried the s...

Resolved! ASA basics

Dears please correct me if im wrong , i have a question by default when im configuring ASA , i'll have only 1 exit interface , 1 internal , 1 DMZ and will apply my policies to this interfaces however if i need to apply different ext...

Dears ,I wannt to recover the enable pasword of the FWSMis this the correct procedure :Router# hw-module module slot-number reset cf:1Router# session slot slot-number processor 1Log into Root.root@localhost# clear passwd cf:partition_numberroot@local...

Hello Community.My inbound smtp NAT works well, but our mail server should have the same IP address on the outside interface as definded in the inbound nat.But the smtp server allways got the IP address of the outside interface of our ASA.How do i do...

Hi guys, I'm not able to access my domain address from my webserver, only when using the local ip address, I DO NOT host my dns, it's on a third party hosting my domain, my DNS Host config is:HostPoints ToTTL@{EXTERNAL IP ADDRESS}1 Hourand on my CISC...

pcfaguiar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! static pat

Hi,I added line 2 with line 1 already existing to our firewall and tested with "C:\>telnet outside_int_IP 2021 did thesame for inside_int_IP 2021 but got a message "....could not open connection to the host on port 2021 in each case. Do you know what...

smetieh001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes