Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I configured an ASA, but i don't know how to get log file to monitor my system. I want to get it everyday to see my staffs access internet,......I want to configure that i recieve and filter a log file for one day.i hope everyone help me...

jerrybu01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I had posted about a week ago regarding QOS for a Cisco ASA, and after discussions and helpful links from jcarvaja and abcdrohan it was understood by me that I needed to do traffic polcing through a policy map to get accomplish my goal. Jus...

Can someone give me a hand understanding zone base firewalls? I attempted to make the ip address 10.2.22.231 availible to the outside world using port 80 and 443 on external interterface(4) public IP address. I can see hits on the ...

bob bob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my situation,We want to us an ISA570 and load balance between two isp connections, two of our switches will be standalones and not connected to one another.  One switch will be for data and another VOIP/Data. The ISA will also do NAT and we need t...

Resolved! possible NAT?

I have a request to setup NAT for traffic outbound from a pair of internal Exchange servers. Each sends from its own internal ip address and needs to NAT both to a single public ip. If that was setup outbound, I don't see how incoming traffic to thos...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the latest version available for the asdm-idm launcher?. I am currently on 1.5(37) and it stoppedworking yesterday. If I use it I get a pop-up box stating that a new version is available and that I need to upgrade. Well the upgrade is not wor...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! anyconnect mobile

Hi, I can't seem to find anything on this. I know i need either premium or essentials license on ASA to enable the anyconnect for mobile license, but what code version on the asa do I need? Right now I am on 8.0(4), will it work with this version? Th...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card