Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a Cisco ASA connected via a single VPC to 2 Nexus switches. Each nexus switch is advertising the same route with equal cost via OSPF. Does anyone know the command to show the load balancing algorithm. It seems to be working on a per packet ...

sprosons by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently use a public /24 IP range for a server network, we just had a request to access a server in this network over an aws vpc, however aws does not support connecting to public IP's.  Is there a way I can NAT this to a private IP  to allow...

ajemery9 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,HiI have ASA  Model : ASA 5525-XI just upgraded to a new ASA version: asa9-12-4-39-smp-k8.binASDM stop working, so I upgrade ASDM to asdm image disk0:/asdm-7131-101.bin as the compatibility request.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/as...

asdm issue logon.jpg
loc.nguyen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I found the following log amongst the email received from our FTD:<173>:Nov 02 2022 12:44:28: %FTD-config-5-111010: User 'enable_1', running 'N/A' from IP 0.0.0.0, executed 'copy /noconfirm system:running-config disk0:/running-config-backup.txt...

Saw a very curious issue today.  Our estate runs Firepower 1120s in ASA mode running firmware 9.14.2.15. We found an ASA with firmware 9.16. Strangely, the 9.16 firmware was nowhere on disk0:, but after each reboot, the boot would persist to 9.16. We...

ronit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need the help. I have cisco C8300 router running in Autonomous mode. I can't enable MACSEC on interface level. When I try to enter the MACSEC command on interface level it shows invalid input. AS shown belowRouter(config)#interface tenGigabitEth...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card