Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IASA SSM 10 MODULE IMAGE UPGRADE

Hello experts,I need your help on the below issue.I have ASA 5510 installed with ASA ssm 10 IPS module. This module was faulty and got today RMA from Cisco. It comes with the below image pre-installed.sensor# sh verApplication Partition:Cisco Intrusi...

IPS Aplication-log

Hi,One of our IPS (4260) showing Applicaiton-log 96%, I just need to know where these logs are saved and how to backup these logs.?Also I want to know where is the event logs are saved and is there a way to backup these logs as well?.Appreciate if so...

pemasirid by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! netflow on Pix?

I was under impression that PIX 506 or 515e did not support netflow but, ASA did.  I noticed a few post stating that its not supported on the PIX but not a cisco doc. does anyone happen to know where i can locate a document stating the above.

iceman6684 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

nat and acl for my mail server

i have the mail server MDaemon on virtual machine the Virtual box where's guest os windows server 2003. my guest os have ip address 192.168.0.253 in my local LAN 192.168.0.0/24. my asa 5510 with asa 8.4.2 is on 192.168.0.10. outside interface of asa5...

Identity Based Firewall doesn't work using Citrix Published Desktop environment

Hi!We are using the newest release of AD Agent (1.0.0.32.1, built 598). The ASA Firewalls 5520 are having the software release 8.4(3)8 installed.The problem:When somebody tries to connect thru the Identity based firewalls from a citrix published desk...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers