Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am facing issue in FTD 1120 while configuring URL Filtering, I have setup rules using FDM with Any Any. For Testing I have allowed Full Internet Access for particular Network and I am able to browse full internet without any issue, but as soon as I...

Himanshusince1990_0-1676885229913.png Himanshusince1990_1-1676885311915.png

I’ve got 2 ASA’s side by side and it’s connected via IPsec - it works great Since they in the same site - I’d like to use a physical connection (faster/secure)  and link the 2 firewalls and connect the internal networks on both ASA’sSo what is the be...

machine23 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to change local credential of multiple FTD devices from CDO?  If not, is there an easy way to accomplish this instead if manually doing it on individual devIces?Thanks.

GDS2023 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day experts. Could someone assist me with how i can convert configs on a router to ASA firewall running 8.6 code.I have managed to convert most of the configs but these below seem challenging this NATing and overloading is not making sense but i...

I am getting the following error message when tried to see the received routes from BGP neighbour. I have Cisco ASA 5555  running on 9.3(3).  ciscoasa# sh bgp neighbors <peer IP address> received-routes% Inbound soft reconfiguration not enabled on <p...

Nvelu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a site to site vpn established between CIsco FTD  and Fortinet firewall (In Azure).I am facing issue in traffic leaving the fortinet firewall through the ipsecvpn tunnel interface, however, i am not seeing any traffic on the firepower, ...

HiWe're running version 9.18(3).Whenever we try to add a syslog server with UDP/10514 we can see that the syslog server never receives a packet.If we change the port to 514 we can see packets arriving on the syslog server. However, we would like to u...

quadrabe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes