Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need help on clarifying how ACLs and object-groups work. I don't have extensive firewall knowledge so I'll try to explain it as clear as possible. I have read that basically everything can be an object-group (e.g. "object-group network" "obje...

Hi This is my config below. The error i am recieving is crypto map entry is incomplete. Can someone please take a look and let me know.  Thank youASA(config)# crypto map outside_map 1 match address outside_1_cryptomapWARNING: The crypto map entry is ...

I'm new to the Networking world and am trying to establish a base for my network. I'm running ASA 5510 8.4(4), how can I measrue throughput ?In the ASDM, there is a nice feature for CPU, and the command show CLI also provides good info about CPU, but...

Please forgive me in advance for being such an idiot, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why my second network cannot access the ASA or anything outside of it. If my outside interface is 55.242.141.20, and my internal is 192.168.1.0, everythi...

Resolved! implementing pat

I have a little bit of confusion on implementing global address pools and PAT.  I want to do a many to one translation.  I have a FWSM that has a /24 network bound to an interface for guest wireless.  All I want to do is use private IP addressess and...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the changes in NAT syntax after the upgrade.... how would I do the following in 8.3+?1)access-list Encrypt extended permit ip 172.10.35.0 255.255.255.0 172.10.18.0 255.255.255.0 access-list Encrypt extended permit ip 172.10.36.0 255.255.25...

aelsbernd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes