Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,     I have some mobile users who have their email client configured with the public IP address of the email server, but when they are in the office they are unable to reach the email server.ASA is running on version 8.3.1I have configured the fol...

I have a 5505 that is on asa code version 8.0(4) and has security plus license. I would like to put the essentials license on it but I have read that the asa needs to be on code version 8.2 or above per this link:https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/...

Resolved! ZBFW with SIP

Hope this is the right spot for this. I am running an 891W with a ZBFW setup as the CPE, software c890-universalk9-mz.150-1.M4.bin. The issue I am working with is we are using a hosted platform for SIP and trying to register a phone through the SBC. ...

Hi!I want to open some ports for one specific host on the inside network. I want the host to be able to call out to any host on the internet. What is the easiest way to do this?I have many public IP adresses so the inside host can easily be Natted wi...

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL help

ello All,I've got a problem on a router with CBAC and an ACL on the outside interface.     When I apply the Access-group INTERNET I loose DNS access from inside.  The DNS server is the router and name servers 8.8.8.8 8.8.8.4Can anyone see what I'm  ...

Hi, I have IPS inline with Signature version 547.i want to update this signature and i dont want to affect the running enviroment ( since it is inline)my question is if i upgarde it, will it affect the organization ( i.e may new signature will block ...