Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am havning somw trouble in configuring NAT on intranet firewall. Below is my scenario and I would appreciate If any one can help me to resolve this issue. here is the my topology:   DMZ Network  - - - - - - - - - External Firewall   - - - - - - ...

Below is an example of the output from a “show access-list” command on the Cisco PIX/ASA.NDC-FW-01# show access-listaccess-list allow-in line 1 extended permit tcp any host <IP_1> eq www (hitcnt=186) 0x67305930access-list allow-in line 2 extended per...

hardware by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this problem and Comcast is not a help in resolving.We just changed  over to Comcast Business and after changing the outside interface to new IP and setting static route.I have access to internet and everythig appears to be good,However asdm w...

Hi,Can one say why do below error occurs at IKE phase 1 negotation:[Cisco] [IKE] ERROR:  Invalid SA protocol type: 0[Cisco] [IKE] ERROR:  Phase 2 negotiation failed due to time up waiting for phase1. [Cisco] [IKE] ERROR:  Phase 1 negotiation failed d...

I am looking to implement Zone-Based Firewall on some 2900 series routers (2911 and 2921.)  Based on some research I've done it looks like the cisco2911-sec/k9 and cisco2921-sec/k9 bundles should be all I need.  Is this correct, or is there some othe...

mat_rouch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Over the course of the past three days, our ASA 5505 firewall has shut down twice.  I looked through the Field Notices and it looks like this was a problem identified several years ago that was resolved for units built after June 1...

ejbensing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,If i use the following config in ASA. what will happen..?object network inside_10 host 10.10.10.10 object network outide_192  host 192.192.192.1 object network inside_10  nat static outide_192 object network outide_192  nat static inside_10...

r5a5m5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I don't know if I writting on the right forum, excuse me for that, but I'll go straight to the point.I was assigned the task to allocate the CLI commands per user basis, and by now the only options that I seem to fou...

droidsam_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PAT limitation

Hi,I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that only one-to-one NAT will do, but in case I've missed a trick, please let me know. I have several internal devices that need to use PAT (due to limited global ip addresses) as shown below where incoming tc...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes