Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I have some FTD 2110, managed by FMC. I make site2site ipsec (hub and spoke topology).So on spokes I start to connect secondary ISP for failover. How I can make failover site2site? for extranet type of spoke I could set peer IP and backup IP. B...

Resolved! FMCv300 and FMCv

hello,   i want  to install FMCv  when i access to site  Software Download cisco  i find two  types .... what's difference between ??    FMCv300: KVM installpackage and   FMCv: KVM install package   ??  because i want install FMCv  in KVM ?  thanks i...

Resolved! FDM SNMP setup

Hi, I am going through the SNMP settings.FPR2110/FDM 7.0.1-84 and 6.6.1-91The current settings were all done by referring to the Cisco manual, and the 6.6.1 version did all the settings through Flexconfig posted on Youtube. I confirmed that the SNMP ...

SeokGeunChoi73564_0-1670549084846.png

hello all,acually i'am planing to deploy zone based Firewall policy on some Cisco ISR 4300 series Routers,i have monitoring all most the traffic flow get in and out of those router,so i  have create two ACLS to match the traffic, one the inside and t...

I am getting ready to perform a migration for my vFMC. Currently, our FMC is licensed for 2 devices. We are currently adding a third firewall so we need to create a new vFMC with the new license. According to our rep we can't just add the new license...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Good afternoon I'd like to see if you can help me with a consultation we currently have an FMC that manages 4 FTD all in version 7.0.5, when you enter the healt monitor option this shows well the health graphics associated with the FMC but the ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, Could someone help me on how I can access to a Vlan from my vpn subnet ( pool ) ? VPN Pool is : 192.168.10.0/24 LAN : 192.168.1.0/24 Version of my firewall is : Cisco Firepower 1010 Threat DefenseThank you Hamza     

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card