Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA5510 with 8.3 and a Cisco PIX525 (retiring). The ASA was for VPN traffic only while the PIX was for all other Internet traffic. I'm trying to move all the traffic to the ASA5510 so I used the PIX to ASA migration tool. I migrated the PIX...

mikef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CISCO pix, verion 525, today while trying to save the config, I am getting below errorGPRS-PIX# wrBuilding configuration...No memory availableError executing command[FAILED]Can you please suggest what can ben the cuase?and what should do to fi...

Hello,I have several working VPNs between ASAs 8.4 and 8.3The way this was set up is with cryptomaps that match whole subnets and ACL on the outside interface to permit from/to the RFC 1918 addresses.I notice that the hit count is zero on these rules...

EstimadosJunto con saludarlos , tengo un firewall asa 5510 en mi trabajo el tema es que necesito salir via vpn a otro destino me conecta la vpn sin problemas pero al momento de realizar un ping hacia una ip de la LAN local de destino me entrega  el s...

good morningwe have a pair of 5510's set up as Primary/Secondary  failover pair. I have gone through the high availability wizard via  ASDM, and everything seemed to complete ok with out any issues. A "show  failover" show that the inside interface o...

ethan12345 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I have a basic ASA 5505 that is doing soemthing strange.  The only config it has it that all three interfaces have IP's (DMZ, INSIDE, OUTSIDE).  There are no other rules other than default.When I set up a rule to allow traffic from the ...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card