Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there. I one question to all cisco IDS/IPS professionals. If the management port only accept inbound traffic how can I then activate my Cisco 4510 IPS appliance to get automatically signature updates from cisco.com ? That one requires outbound tra...

We have an ASA 5520 configured with Premium SSL VPN licenses. We've configured clientless and client based SSL VPN access. The VPN users are authenticated against a 2008 AD domain via a 2008 MS Radius server. My question is "can the users belong to a...

nn7963 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like to update our current ASA appliances software version 8.2(2) and ASADM version 6.2(5) to the latest ones but we've heard that there is possible an issue between our current version with the latest one which would wipe out our current A...

Am I able to apply an ACL within the same DMZ to prevent one host from talking to another............in that same DMZ.DMZ X:172.17.1.1 is allowed to talk to the internet and to internal hosts BUT,Denied from talking to 172.17.3.3 w...

Hello everyone,I am trying to set up a Cisco ASA 5510 running 8.2 to allow a connection to a Polycom camera that sits behind it. What I want to do is forward multiple ports to allow a connection from an outside office. The polycom camera uses the fol...

poplinl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how to change the order of the groups that are displayed at the SSL VPN sign in page? I am using an ASA-5520. Right now the anyconnect client group displays above the clientless SSL intranet group and I want it re...

I am hoping someone can throw me a life jacket on this small dilemma.  I am trying to configure dual ISPs with an ASA.  I have followed the guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.sh...

Hi All,I have network assume 10.0.0.1/24. And on asa firewall i have created subinterface such as gi0/0 is divided into gi0/0.1 and gi0/0.2Now gi0/0 is connected to switch and made it as trunk where as gi0/0.1(nameif imp) is assigned vlan 2 and gi0/0...

Dear all,  Kindly help me to upgrade FWSM from Version 3.2(3) to 4.1. Is there any Switch OS dependency ?Current Switch IOS 122-33.SXH5Is there changes required on the configuration ?Is there any chain upgrade required?Regards,Ajith