Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5555 running version 9.8 and ASDM 7.8(2). I am looking to see if anyone can point me to any firewall features on the ASA that resemble IDS functionality. Because I have zones enabled on the firewall, thread detection is disabled. Other ...

kajumblies15_0-1668694216754.png

Hello   i have  HA FW  CISCO 1010 ..so  i want  to upgrade  the two  FW  active passive with  FMC 4000.  yesterday , the update is performed only on the FW2    but the upgarde is not  performed in FW1 !!!? FW2  will  be  70.4 but FW1 is still  6.6.1 ...

-------------------------------------Title:"Intrusion Event Not Occur"-------------------------------------Hello,I'm having trouble with IPS intrusion events not occurring as expected.Test traffic that should be dropped by IPS(Snort 3),On the FMC, No...

usako-san by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi recently we got an auditor requesting that we change the self-signed SSL on a cisco C1111-8P running IOS XE Version 17.3.4a because the SSL chain has been signed with a weak hash, in this case SHA-1. The following certificates were part of the cer...

I'm trying to login into my ASA 5520 ASDM IDM luncher, but when I put the ip address of the ASA, the username and the password into the ASDM launcher I'm getting "unable to launch device manager from 192.168.x.x.can anyone help. I have read through t...