Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,i have the same setup for internal, dmz1 and dmz2. However i am able to surf and ping via internal but not via DMZ1 or DMZ2. is there something special needed there?if i have the rule " any any ip allow " on those interfaces everything is fine, i ...

IT Asitis by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysits been a while since ive worked on an ASA and never on 8.4 Ive set up the ASA so i can access(From my office) some devices  behind the inside interface (at the DC) this works fine- so nat is working fine and ACL's are ok as well....  the pro...

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,According http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/roadmap/asa_new_features.html, (Table 12     New Features for ASA Version 8.4(1)/ASDM Version 6.4(1))), ASA should be supporting some information about environment via SNMP.There is writte...

Hello Guys,I Have a problem here.We deploy a citrix, and i need set no timeout for especific traffic.So, i create this configuration:show access-list TimeOutCitrixaccess-list TimeOutCitrix; 7 elementsaccess-list TimeOutCitrix line 1 extended permit i...

I have several machines behind this firewall. Each machine has it's own outside static IP and i've setup a NAT for each machine to their outside IP.Everything is working great, EXCEPT, from behind the firewall, I can't browse my own websites that I a...

I have an ASA with some Anyconnect Premium Peers licenses.  I would like to setup another ASA so that the two ASAs are in Active/Standy mode.  Do I need to purchase Anyconnect licenses for the new ASA?  Do I need to purchase any license to enable the...

Hi all,I'm configuring a 5505 for a remote office.  Until they are assigned a static ip by the provider I will have to use the providers dhcp address. How do I construct an access list for the outside interface using the external address if I don't k...

jcalero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes