Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Does the pix-501 support multiple SNMP communities?  Im trying to add a second one, but the original community string gets removed when I add the new one.  If we can have multiple SNMP hosts, then I woud imagine you could have multiple strings. I tho...

ebarba123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of a sudden I'm unable to connect to one of my primary FWSMs via ASDM nor https.  SSH and telnet work fine.  I can also connect to the backup firewall via ASDM as well.  Checked the ASDM configs on both firewalls and they match.  No config change...

Noles1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 8.4 NAT

I need to NAT some subnets to one IP and other subnets to another IP. The range command want work because some of the subnets are out of order.For example  subnets 192.168.1.0 - 192.168.7.0 and 192.168.25.0, 192.168.28.0 nat'd to 1.1.1.1.  subnet 192...

jrobey284 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im trying to get my asa to route between 7 vlan's (later on i will restric access to some of them with access-lists), but i have a few problems with it.My setup is  ASA5510 - 4503e - 3750 - IBM BladecenterThe clients (VLAN10) will be connectet ...

Weeltin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got to work with a ASA in production having 8.x OS and I saw some strange thing . DMZ is assigned 70 security level while outside is 0 , while doing packet-tracer from DMZ to Outside ip it gives me a drop by ACL message ( tcp / icmp ) while it...

hi guys,i am a networking guy for many, many years but a newbe to firewalling and ipsec. Currently i am working on an ipsec connection between an ASA 5510 on my side and a fortigate box at another location. Looks fine so far , ipsec is established in...

mifuc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 that has been configured to act as a router as  well.  I have configured 3 VLANS that have access to the internet.  For  some reason the "InsideWifi" and the "Guest" VLANS have very slow  internet speeds and sometime web pages...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card