Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,          I'm having an issue with standing up a new C6509-E containing Dual SUP-2T 10G supervisor engines and both ACE30 load balancers and ASA service module (WS-SVC-ASA-SM1)On initial boot the Sup wouldn't recognise either of these cards (...

lee.clack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having peculiar issue in my setup. I recently replaced my ASA 5505 (8.2.1) with ASA 5510 (8.4.3). Everything works fine for a while suddenly I see some of the servers will not be reachable from the LAN all the servers gateway is my switch. If...

Hello, I've got asa 5510 Using asdm 6.4And im trying to configure ssh port forwardingbasically, I've got an old firewall server that im replacing right now with the asa 5510but as of now, I still need to access the old firewall via ssh from outside t...

Hi Guys,We have recently purchased a Cisco ISR 2921,  and on its docs it is writen that this product has a License for IOS IPS Signatrue File,  but on the product Flash Memory there is no  IOS IPS Sig-File.   and while i try to download the sig-file ...

Hello,I have been tasked with setting up a guest wireless network for a remote office.  They would prefer that the guest network be on a different VLAN than the trusted network, and they want to use a different outside IP address for the guest networ...

paulrkern by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In todays network there is a need for 10G server connectivity or at least more than 1G connectivity . Network1Attached Network1 is a simple logical design of a network where inside and outside and dmz is connected to firewall which means there are 3...

Hi,             I need to give a restricted access to internet by allowing few sites. How will I do it with the url of a particular website. If I put the url in the configuration it resolves to only a single IP. How will I do it for a website like ...