Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone look at attached files pics and help me understand what the difference is between Dynamic Pat & Dynamic PAT (HIDE) ? It appears from this ASA config the Dynamic PAT (HIDE) was explicitly chosen for the Backup interface and I don't underst...

hi team, i am not able to change crypto key erro mention below Cennet_Internet_Rout(config)#crypto key generate rsa modulus 4096% You already have RSA keys defined named Cennet_Internet_Router.ndpl.com.% They will be replaced. % The key modulus size ...

hi team, i am getting logs  below mention   138891: Sep 26 04:38:08.045: %SSH-5-SSH_COMPLIANCE_VIOLATION_RSA_KEY_SIZE: SSH RSA Key Size compliance violation detected. Kindly note that the usage of keys smaller than 2048 bits will be deprecated in t...

Hello , I have configured Cisco ASA 5512 with Active/Standby failover Remote VPN access. It is working fine, but the goal is that, we need to provide VPN remote access over WLAN interface with same security level on Inside and WLAN interfaces. NAT, A...

DEV1389 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several users that connect through AnyConnect and our subscription is up for renewal. We renewed for another two years and was wondering if we need to add those to our Firewall Cisco ASA as I do not want any users to get disconnected. What is...

Ragini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys I have this topology where the inside network runs with ospf and in the ftd there is both default route and ospf ?After configuring all this also my inside network cannot go to the internet or the isp ip.My question is how do i redistribut...

1.JPG
deypuchka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my corporate environment, IT won't give permission for a switch, they wants us to lay more cable, but it's too expensive.  Leadership doesn't understand and says just use WiFi.  ISE of course prevents using a switch without permission; ISE will de...

mcmanus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card