Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We have an IPS 4270 and 2 x 6509 switchCould  an IPS  work with VSS switch ( ips and vss.jpg) ?I see the slide in page 66 of  BRKSEC-2030 (2011):  ips with vss or vpc.pngThe slide: DOES NOT WORK with Standalone IPS.This thing make me confuse.ThanksDu...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,          I request some of the experienced poeple to share their experience they had with cisco ASA. Can some one help me with the below list, ASA 5505 - With all services enabled ( how many users it can support )                  Without ena...

Hi All,I'm really new to firewalls, I have configured one using CCP and the basic firewall wizard with medium security. I just have my laptop plugged into the LAN port and I noticed a couple weird logs that I want to ask about when surfing the web, a...

Hi AllI have IPS module:  Build Version: 1.1 - 7.0(7)E4  ASA 5500 Series Security Services Module-10  Signature Update      S652.0    2012-06-20ASDM log deduces events :4    Jun 26 2012    18:21:47        193.227.240.38    53    sd-outside    65347  ...

dimaonline by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have question as well as a problem. I want to set-up a HA for ASA5510. I wanted to design the network to achieve HA. I am attaching the present set-up of the network. At present, I have 2 ISPs connections terminating in ASA5510. The configur...

Hi All, I'm fairly new to ASA management so would appreciate some feedback here.   I have a single firewall at a remote site that is quickly becoming more mission ciritical.  To remove the single point of failure I have a second identical unit I inte...

Dave Row by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes