Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys,We have 2 Cisco 5510's setup in active/passive firewall mode with both firewalls running ASA version 8.2(2)I've reviewed the syslogs and from one incident this morning the active/primary started giving 211001: Memory allocation Error, which ...

justin.au by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning.ASDM cannot be loaded. Click OK to exit ASDM. Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:https://x.x.x.x/admin/exec/show+version/show+curpriv/perfmon+intervalHas anyone received this error before? I'm attempting to access the ASDM e...

rjpdmbmap by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,I've installed AIP-SSM module in ASA, configed it, but have no see alerts. What i have:ASA 5520 8.2AIP-SSM 7.0(2)E4ASA# sh service-policy ipsGlobal policy:   Service-policy: global_policy    Class-map: IPS_TRAFFIC-CLASS      IPS: card s...

hi,we have an IDSM-2 module. i disable default cisco account on it. and create another administrator account. but this account has been locked because of 3 times failure login. i dont know what should i do for unlocking the account and login to modul...

For the life of me I can't get his one working. Public IP range is 1.1.1.128 255.255.255.128 and internal networks are 10.1.3.0 /24 (servers) and 10.1.7.0 /24 (clients). I have a static NAT translation so outside users can access an internal web serv...

Hi,I have been having logs for Access-lists configured on an interface on my 6509. Can anyone advise please if I am understanding it correct that IP10.61.64.202 is responsible for bursting attacks on udp port. Many thanks in advance for providing ins...

jpugliese by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 8.4 with this scenario:My Video conference LAN- IP  192.168.1.10 /24  -------- My wan 1.1.1.1 /29Supose that i have to configure the IP 192.168.1.10  to use the IP  1.1.1.2 / 29 , to external world acess my video conference, how can ...

ASA 5510 running without issues for a while but we needed extra port so added a 4GE SSM.Having installed the 4GE SSM we had some issues with the card not liking a connection to our switches and only working by plugging directly from the server into t...

HiWe have a small business office, but due to PCI compliance we need to segment this into two internet networks (one 'compliant' and one for any other devices to use).We currently have a Draytek modem/wan load balancer which also has firewalling but ...

Hi,My mistake I enabled ssh by following commands but forgot to create a local username. Is there anyway to recover from this? The config was already saved so reboot will not take me to previous state.config termcrypto key generate rsa modulas 1024ip...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes