Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to access my work network on ports 5246 and ports 5247 but cant seem to.this is the setupAP (5246, 5247) -----Internet-------ISP router---permiter firewall----internal firewallI have nat'd a static ip on my firewall to a internal addre...

If I have servers on a DMZ that use REAL public IP's, do I need to NAT them to be reached from outside like I would for a server that is on the inside that is routed? Say my inside is 192.168.100.x, and I have a server with 8.1.8.12 as the IP inside,...

HiI need to know regarding some concept such as.How to find if there is any dhcp spoofing, To find which are the ports opened on firewall. etc.Please provide some documents regarding security.

Hi all... I finally upgraded my RAM to 1gb and I can move on to latest sotware for my asa Till now, I've been stucked to 8.0.5 , and now I need to upgrade to latest 8.4.3 version.I have done a little search, but I want advice from you guys and guru's...

nikolag21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan any one tell me how can i recover the password without loss of my current configuration. I have 2 Cisco 5510 firewall as its in production and in failover active/passive mode.I anyone have any steps for recover the password please suggest me.

I have an ASA-SSM-20 IPS module in our ASA 5520 appliance. I was trying a password recovery and now the module seems to be stuck in recovery mode. When I issue the "show module 1" command, the status is recovery mode. I issued a "debug module-boot" c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card