Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Up until now, we have been using port forwarding with an SFTP server on our local network to share and receive files from partners and vendors (not very secure I know), but we have switched to a Cisco network with a firewall now. What is a recommende...

Hello,On the asa, with ASDM, in the monitoring, I only see the requests in deny, I do not see the authorized ones.To debug a problem, I would like to be able to see all request, deny and allowed.#sh run logginglogging enablelogging timestampno loggin...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a customer who co-locates on my network with a couple of servers and I configure a subnet, what's the best way to allow them access via teamviewer or similar just to their particular servers and no other devices on my network?So, it would l...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to route VLANs so that they have Internet access.  Whether I choose Access or Trunk, I simply cannot get it to work.  Online searches turned up absolutely nothing, not even the Cisco documentation could ...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wanted to install asasfr-sys-7.0.4-55. on PID: ASA5516system install ftp://10.20.210.5/asasfr-sys-7.0.4-55.pkgThe install process reached 77% and then got stucked. asasfr-sys-7.0.4-55 77%[+++++=========> ] 966.78M --.-KB/s eta 17m 58s I've then ...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else having issues with v7.0.1 & Snort3 or Snort2  ? I'm posting this here as Cisco seem unable or unwilling to fix this issue. I upgraded 2 new HA Pairs of 2140's to v7.0.1 as the current Gold Star release with Snort3 enabled. 2 weeks into...

ida71 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes