Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Discovery Policy for Internal Zones where I am only getting network map for 2 of my FTD's internal zones and my 3rd FTD  subnet is not showing up in the network map. I  see connection events for this particular subnet but the PC icon for the e...

We have Access to Cisco Firepower Management Center and Firepower Threat Defense version 7.2.0 When we try to register a key to establish the connection between FTD and FMC, We are getting the below error in FTD, File HA_State not found. Because of w...

Hi Experts,We are attempting to export logs to IBM qradar SIEM.It seems we need to set the logging level for syslog export to debugging to get session data exported.Will it cause resource issues on our FTD's if we set the syslog export to debugging l...

Adam6225 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have redundant 5506x and frequently the FW will not hand out an address to either a PC or phone. If a forced failover or power cycle occurs, it fixes the issue until it occurs again. This configuration has been working for years. Inside inter...

mx121 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, have a nice dayI have a big network with multiple cisco routers, switches(IOSXE, IOSXR), and NX, I found in the ARP table multiple IP addresses with the same mac address, I try to track the mac address but the port for this mac return me...

Untitled.png

I have two ASA5555X running version 9.631, about 2 months ago the active asa started refusing ssh in all the interfaces, after the restart I can ssh again, then a couple of days or less no ssh again.then the primary (active) started failing gradually...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card