Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have setup VPN according to these instructions:https://www.petenetlive.com/KB/Article/0001682I have the default rule (Inside Zone Any Any to Outside Zone Any Any = Trust)I have a just in case rule (Inside Zone Any Any to Inside Zone Any A...

jjevans1 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I would like to ask about snmp allow rule in ASA. let say our network is like below . App Server--->switch-->ASA--->SNMP server   I configure snmp configuration in server and switch to send log to snmp server. I want to know if it is enough one ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I just got a Firepower 1010 running 9.13 ASA code on it. I am consoled in and it looks like it was reset to default (ciscoasa> prompt).I have pushed the reset button more then 3 -10 second and powered it off and on (pulling power).I have tr...

jjevans1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A security audit has flagged the fact that the SSH services on our Firepower Management Centre 2000 appliance (running v6.1.0.3) is configured to support Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) encryption.   The security audit has advised disabling CBC mode ciph...

Hi GuysWe have a Cisco ASA 5545 with software version - 9.8(4)41We are having lots of strange issues going on with NAT, whenever we add objects, or amend NAT rules, it deletes random rules, changes source and dest ranges and randomly reorders them, t...

Resolved! FMC/FTD VPN issue

HiGot x2 2100 FTD's managed by same FMC and got the VPN up between the two but oneside has no decaps any ideas, ? there is no NAT configured do I need it as some docs suggest because it was working before one FTD got replaced due to failure with no N...

benolyndav by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning on getting a new 500gbps/1gbps connection installed in the next few months and we're currently using an old 5505 ASA which we need to replace. What are some options that can handle the bandwidth?

Richwap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on migrating from an ASASM to FMC/FTD.  I know that the ASASM isn't fully supported by the firepower migration tool, but the policy and objects are pretty long so we are doing what we can with it and the TAC said that it would not migrat...