Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a asa 5520 with an outside and backup interface. I am trying to configure two static nat statements from the inside to the outside andbackup interface. Here is what I have configured so far.object network obj-10.1.1.254host 10.1.1.254object ne...

navypop42 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Since the 8.3 release, addresses used in ACL have to be untranslated ones.But it is not compatible with our configuration.I explain :We have 2 static NAT rules :- (Static Policy) MyHost is converted to 2.2.2.2 when the destination is X- (Static...

Kooopobol by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Guys,About three years ago, a company that i work for purchesed 3 Cisco IPS; 2 - 4240 and 1 - 4260. The cost to renew the smartnet agreement for the 4260 is just too exorbant at this moment. Is there any way for us to run this unit as a 4240...

Hi All,  When i genrate top 10 victim report on IPS module  on ASA 5520  it shows that attacker addresses are my local LAN ip addresses and the  victims are public ip address on the internet. I beleive should be the  other way around to be the victim...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,my problem is as follows. I have configured ASA 5550 in transparent mode with two security contexts (admin and another one named "host").I have configured in context "host" 8 bridge groups (running 8.4). Each bridge group has two interfaces, in...

I have pix 515E 7.0 (4). For some time logging on to the server is delayed. Do not come all the logs. The configuration has not changed. In what may be the problem?Time on both devices the same.Oct 13 11:26:19 62.*.*.81 Oct 13 2011 11:05:40: %PIX-4-1...

Hello all,Is there a way to count the access-list hints in a PIX device by any MIB OID?With this OID I can make a graphic with the utilization.I'd like to know if the policy is increase or not to know if its could be disable.Thank you so much!

eberte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone from cisco/netpro tell me how would I see all the ip addresses being scanned by csc module (ASA-SSM-CSC-10-K9) in cisco asa firewall.Will the show local-host help me, if not what would be the exact command to see this....Would like to k...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Configuration is under the port-channel interface, i have configured VLAN sub-interfaces on the port-channel. But port-channel is not going up, here's the config,!interface Ethernet0/0 channel-group 1 mode active duplex full no nameif no secur...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card