Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,I have a server on my LAN that initialises a VPN to another box on the Internet which has a public IP address. For some reason, when the tunnel is established using TCP everything works but when using UDP (port 5000) it fails. The connection ...

I have an ASA 5505 with a tunnel to a third party network. The tunnel connection comes up fine but I can't get the NAT to work. They are requiring that I send them a specific IP address as the source IP. Here are the specifics:Source Network: 10.10.1...

Hi AllMy setup..Site 1: Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall running 8.4.1Site 2: Cisco 877 RouterBetween the 2 of these I have a working site to site VPN setup. The only issue is if a NAT rule is set up on the remote office, to access that I have to use to the e...

shell_uk_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following Pix 515E Firewall, that has been working good for a few years.  But suddenly, the Pix stop booting up.  The only thing that is happening is the power and network traffic led flashes and the active led is off.So my question is tha...

Resolved! Network range NAT

Hi Experts,I have some servers in my inside network. all of them having public IPs. Do i need to NAT these Public IPs with the same Public IPs???orCan i use NO NAT for these servers and permitt all traffic from outside to these servers?or Is there an...

I've never seen it in black and white, but my interpretation of "inspection" of traffic through a firewall is the concept of flows being continuously examined for statefulness.  I suppose I need to define my understanding of statefulness as the maint...

Trey Grun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have a PIX515E. I need to create a vpn to my clients office. PIX is alerady having two VPN, among two one is a dynamic VPN to a dynamic IP of netgear router.I tried to create a new IPSEC vpn to a gateway loadbalancer.Device is PLANET MH2...

Resolved! ASA 5510 confusion

I recently acquired a cisco ASA 5510 and want to incorporate it into an existing environment. First I will explain what I have in place that works and then what I have tried that doesn't work.Current setup cisco 2651 w/adsl wic and /29. I have the 26...

Since we isolated the ARP-cache issue, our little ASA is rocking along (I'm starting to like the device! ) just like it should.The issue I have now is a bit annoying, it's sort of the last issue:  - Inside network:   10.0.0.0/24  - Outside network: ...

Atl_Gator by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card