Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have a question on Nat. All my inside hosts when goes out to internet are getting natted with the pix outside interface ip address when they access internet. Now I would like to assign a single host on the inside a static global ip address....

I have an ASA5505 (8.2).  I added a new device to my network that required static nat entry.  When i put this entry in, this device can't communicate with my mail server (also has a static nat entry), no ping, smtp, nothing.  I don't have this issue ...

jnswansby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A user needs to be allowed through the Cisco ASA 5505 firewall to make  a VPN connection to 83.1.**.** address on port 1723. Can anyone help me with this.Below is the config:ASA Version 7.2(4)!command-alias exec crs copy run starthostname FSCOGLA5505...

Hello,Is there any limit in WCCP performance on ASA? We implemented wccp redirection on ASA with about 200 users and it workd fine. When we redirected another 400 users, there were problems with opening http pages. Users complained about very slow in...

Hello,We have a couple of ASA5580s on our network edge deployed in a Active/Standby configuration in routed mode running 8.2(3).The devices log to both a MARS 210 and a Linux Syslog server at the informational level.MARS insists that the log level sh...

Hi Guys, I'm looking at upgrading our FWSM modules in our 6500's. They're the WS-SVC-FWM-1 modules.We're running on version 3.2(12) at the moment and I'm looking to jump up to 4. Does anyone have any reccomendations around whether I should to go to 4...

I want to know if exists some mechanism to lock configuration in Cisco ASA (cli and asdm). Is frequent that when i try to apply ASDM configuration others have configured somethink and the work is lost. In IOS is possible to lock the configuration, an...

jotero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not worked with ASDM in a while. I have a 5510, with asdm-645.bin in the flash. The device runs version 8.4(2).  I can download ASDM from the http interface of the firewall from the management interface. But I can not log in. I have used blank...

sansari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card