Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pb Bug Remote VPN

Hello,I have a problem connecting a remote VPN ASA5510 Version 8.3 and Dell latitude laptop with a 4300 card SFR 3G. Note that the phones have a cisco VPN client version 5.0.07.0440 (Laptop with Windows 7 64bit) and 5.0.07.0410 (Laptop with Windows X...

How to see the ip address of the attack host?Show the loggingJul 19 09:43:15 10.239.67.1 Jul 19 2011 09:43:11: %ASA-4-733100: [ Scanning] drop rate-1 exceeded. Current burst rate is 1 per second, max configured rate is 10; Current average rate is 5 p...

Hello,I have Cisco Router with the below config:ip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM appfw SDM_MEDIUMip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM cuseemeip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM dnsip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM ftpip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM h323ip inspect name SDM_MEDIUM httpsip...

Hi.I have two 2911 routers running 15.0(1)M4 in a redundant topology connected to an ASA 5520 firewall running 8.4 version. All gears are running EIGRP.In order to distribute the incoming traffic between the two 2911 routers, I am using 'offset-list ...

Hello ForumI have a very interesting problem at a client site this morning.  Here is a summary of the problem in a nutshell.This specific client has set up FTP to an FTP server in a DMZ at their Headquarters building.  They have two Production server...

Hi,Is there a way to have the ASA log the Anyconnect client version that authenticated with an ASA?  I can see in the vpn-sessiondb the client version in realtime there but I want to record via syslog the client version information.- Peter

pmacrae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up some snmp monitoring and as I am poking around to figure out what exactly I'd like to get, I run the following commands from my Debian based monitoring host:snmpwalk -v 2c -c Community_String AIP_IPADDRESSsnmpwalk -v 1 -c Community_String ...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Boss Plz see attached diagram. I have Static NAT on ASA 5520 for mail server and proxy server. I can use it from internet. now i want to Static NAT for 192.168.0.0/24. I mean 192.168.0.241-> 172.29.0.5, 192.168.0.242->172.29.0.6 so on. I want wh...

What does CLS stand for ?FWSM/pri/actNoFailover# show np 3 acl count 0-------------- CLS Rule Current Counts --------------CLS Filter Rule Count       :             0CLS Fixup Rule Count        :            48CLS Est Ctl Rule Count      :            ...

Hi all,Syslog show the next messageCall-home enviroment event critical memory usage (85-90) was dropped reason: INTERRUPTEDThe show command "shows memory" is correct.

I am having some trouble getting what I thought would be easy to work properly.  I have FWSM with multiple interfaces on it.  I need to create a source NAT for traffic from an outside interface(security level 75) to the inside interface interface(sec...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card