Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Want to deploy an ASA5506-X (running FTD v6.2.2) to a remote site and then be able to set up and manage a Site-to-Site VPN back to HQ where FMC server is located.   A) Is this even possible? B) What is the best way to do this?   Remote FTD -----> Int...

I was under impression that for S2S tunnel on each side that along with NAT for the tunnel that one has to define firewall rules for remote tunnel access through outside interface to inside interface and that also from the inside interface a rule all...

Hi folks, I have newly deployed 2 Ftd's in A-S HA, via FMC.Under Device tab of FMC i can make interface changes  for the Active FTD, how i can do the same for standby FTD ?I want to add a new subinterface on both FTDs, but i am unable to do the same ...

Firepower is setup with ASA behind it. Need to setup IPSec between ASA and Outside/internet JuniperFW. I can see IKE and ISAKMP packets, but no ESP. Is this even possible:-Use FMC to traverse IPSEC for an internal ASAAny inherent policy in FMC that b...

guna.neo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the AGE of the arp entry increases does this mean the device is offline.In this exampe the age of 10.59.33.25 is 194 Minutes and increasing.DRWEXTRTR02#sh ip arp vrf OPTUS-SIPProtocol Address Age (min) Hardware Addr Type InterfaceInternet 10.59.33...