Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

There is a PIX firewall and it has this configured on it.static (inside,outside) tcp interface 3389 192.168.1.250 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0 This line of code works ok for port 3389 but I want all tcp ports to be translated.  Not just 3389.  Ho...

mdargin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two ASA in my office. One is new 5505 and other is ASA5510(old). Both are connected to ISP router in our side. ASA5505 is used only for a VPN connection with our client. But the internet getting disconnected in this ASA. But there was no pr...

Resolved! NAT ASA 5510

Hi,I have an ASA 5510 and I can not configure fine.My problem is that I have 10 public address connected to ASA and each public address is redirectioned to an internal IP address.An of these public address is the ip address of mi ASA.I need help for ...

Hi all,I am running 2 IPS's, I updated them with a signature.The one loaded fine, the other... Well in short gave me the followingICCIPS login: <removed>Password:Last login: Mon Jul 11 11:38:25 on ttyS0***NOTICE***This product contains cryptographic ...

Hi All,Quick question - Does DNS doctoring only cover DNS replies?  I ask as a recent project has come up and it would be quite handy if the ASA intercepted dynamic updates (RFC2136 opcode 5?) and rewrote the IP before the update arrived at the DNS s...

dmease by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to do log monitoring based on below options on Cisco ASA:••1.       Source NAT ••2.       Destination IP••3.       Port based logs. If so, request you to please help with the screen shots. Customer is trying the same with ASDM 8.4.  (C...

Hi Guys,Please see the diagram attached, this is how my actual firewall design is. My issue that i cannot have direct site to site VPN from LOndon office to Germany Office due to some policies. But i can have one site to site VPN from London to India...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: