Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

There are 2x Cisco ASA 5505 in an active/standby failover config.  The primary asa 5505 has been reset and the secondary is now running as active.  I would like to reintroduce the primary again but need to know how to do this.Ideally I would like to ...

virtuacco by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I get the following ip addressing error. Please help.ERROR: Failed to apply IP Address to interface g0/2.2, as the network overlaps with int g0/2.1. Two interfaces can not be in the same subnet.!int g0/2nameif DMZno security-levelno ip add!int g0/...

dchen0999 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have been for couple of days, reading, google in and yet i have not found this configuration to work:Squid 3.1Cisco ASA 5540 8.2(3)Squid Conf:http_port 8080 transparentwccp2_router {internal-ASA-IP}wccp2_service standard 0 password=123Squid ...

rom by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've deployed NAC in L2 OOB VG mode with ADSSO and I'm trying to use the OOB logoff feature but it's not working. The VLAN change detect feature doesn't work either (I think the two problems might be related).It will work if each user role is ...

Hi, Can anyone help me, I have an asa5520 and just suddenly I start having high CPU utilization and I have done all the changes which expected such as disabling the logging, and all these first steps, but still I receive high CPU reaching 35% which m...

Hello Cisco Collective,     I am trying to open up 3 TCP ports in Cisco ASDM Launcher:16000160018098And have a Cisco ASA 5505 Router.  I need these ports open in order for a software that I have installed on the server to communicate with my local cl...

Hello. I am trying to log every connection (Build, deny, etc)But for some reason I don't see them sh logAny ideas?asa1# show run loglogging enablelogging timestamplogging emblemlogging asdm-buffer-size 512logging console debugginglogging monitor debu...

rom by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have installed asa 5520 , software ver is 8.4 i am new to asa. I have SSM-20 installed in asa 5520. can anyone tell me 1) how to pass traffic through this ssm-202)how to create sensors3) how to update signatures of this IPS module4 is there any pr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: