Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a DMZ network and then also an internal network.I have 2 servers on my internal network that need to be accessible from the public internet.However I don't want to do a NAT and blindly open those ports up.so my thinking ispublic ip -> dm...

cmuench by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 pairs of FWSM, both have 4.0.8 and ASDM 6.1.5F, both are single routed. In one case, we're able to see the Hits in ASDM, in the other one not.The only difference I see is that ACL optimization is enabled in one case. Does/did anybody hav...

Resolved! Pix Nat Question

Hi Guys,On my pix all the internal hosts are natted to the pix outside interface using nat and global command.What I want to do know is to map two global ip address to one single host on the inside. How should I configure this? Shall I use two static...

I'm a little confused about doing a translation using static identitiy NAT.I have a prorietary router that I would like to move behind my firewall (ASA 8.2x). Right now it runs in parallel with my router from a DMZ switch. I have change ISPs and the ...

Hi Customers,Its summer time and nothing evokes cool quite like a discussion into the TCP / IP stack and how creative attacker types try to hide attacks behind it. This presentation will feature a security researcher from our signature team and will ...

Hopefully I am posting this correct section.Before I decide to purchase the ASA5510 as our firewall solution I'd like to clear up some confusion I have regarding its expansion capabilities. According to the Cisco website, the ASA5510 supports 1x SSM ...

Hi,I'm a bit confused about new NAT functionality in Ver 8.4(2). I've gone through all the documentation as well as different blogs but still not clear about the various things.One of these is NAT-CONTROL. I understand that this has now been removed....

rizvis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ASA 5505, firmware 7.2 (4). Configured ACLs, NAT, it's all working, but after a while it seems that running crashes, no longer makes the directions of NATs, the logs until they stop working. To resolve, I have to restart the ASA, and...

Good morning,I've got a question about failover on ASAs.  Comparing to a cisco router, on a router, I can setup an sla monitor and an icmp-echo.  Under the track I can say delay down and delay up.  Meaning, if I ping every 15 seconds, I can say delay...