ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI have an ASA  5505 and I have attached the configuration (with dummy public IPs) here.I have  a problem in regards to NATTING.  The requirement is that port for smtp and https and port number 3389 should be statically natted from 192.168.1.2 t...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I attach my topology, so please have look at it while you read my quest.I need to know how to make my cisco-router01 as secure as possible on the "outside"-interface and still allow all traffic through the tunnel. Is there anyone who has some advi...

Resolved! AIP-SSM logs

Hi all,Can We get the logs generated by the IPS module. My customer is going for Auditing and thus he wants logs generated by the AIP-SSM. Kindly Let me know how to do it.Thanks & RegardsR.MADHANKUMAR

Hi all,every time i try to copy a file on disk0 the asa does an reboot before finish writing file to disk0. I test it with tftp, asdm, ssh and many different files. Always aborting the writing...disk0 255426560 bytes total (172392448 bytes free)Does ...

scheurert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forumers'My client ASA CSC seem cannot login again after the update the patch from trend micro interscan.below is the snapshot i found at my firewall.i search the Troubleshooting Trend Micro InterScan for Cisco CSC SSM and found thisTraffic Droppe...