Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have a ASA 5510. on the firewall dashboard i have a firewall usage status window. I see a chart and some statistics. The first one says ESP traffic and i have one for http, https etc. i am wondering if the ESP traffic includes all the protoco...

I have two IPS 4270-20-K9,I cant console one of them. With same setting of terminal program (Hyperterminal or secureCRT)  I can connect the other IPS.If I exchange module (error module IMG_0871.jpg) between two IPS, I can see error module still get e...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, we have hosted voip and would like have our internet as back for their router.  We gave them public static ip so they can configure that in their router.  How can i configure the ip address in our firewall let say on asa5510 ethernet ...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support-Team,I want to configure NATing in my ASA firewall for providing internet to the local users.My BSNL modem configured in Bridge mode.So i want to enable PPPoE dialing in my firewall outside interface.Please tell me the configuration.Rega...

I have picked up an issue where every few hours my Cisco IPS Manger Express 7.1.1 will stop reporting events. When I investigate I see that my IPS what looks like has lost IP communications on the management interface.My setup is a Cisco 3945 with an...

I want a implement a Cisco ASA in an organization hows case is a bit complicated as per my understanding . The problem is that they are having multiple routers as perimeter equipment at headoffice . As per them this provides redundancy , some routers...

I'm new to Cisco and I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out how to port forward a range of ports. I have successfully port forwarded 80 and 22 to an internal server but I can't seem to find out where to enter a range. I'm running ASDM 5.2.....

Hallo,habe ein Problem mit einer ASA 5505. Dort wurde vor einiger Zeit eine +50 Lizenz aufgespielt. Nun wird sie auf dem Gerät aber doch nicht mehr benötigt. Wie bekomme ich diese Lizenz denn jetzt wieder von dem Gerät raus um sie für eine neue ASA z...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card