Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Tech gurus,Firewall     I bought a base licence ASA 5505 Firewall and I configured NAT, its working fine     I configured 5 differnet VLANS on switch and I am able to connect Internet on this vlans.     But now I want to enable a particular port...

Hi,I have a cisco asa 5510.I am doing attack a my firewall, using namp. I am seeing in the log the attack but i like that firewall send only alarm of attack by email or nagios. I have active email with warning and i received very much email.....I obs...

I'm seeing a ton of underrun and overrun errors on g0/0 (outside) of an asa5540. It looks as though the utilization is only 51mpbs, so it should be able to keep up, right?I've verified both the ASA and my switch are set for 1000gbps full duplex, any ...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm working on setting up a new ASA 5550, and have run into a question that I hope is easily answered.I currently have 4 interfaces, SL100 Inside, SL80 DMZ1, SL50 DMZ2, and SL0 Outside.  I was under the impression that each interface, depen...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Need help. I have one webserver which open for public via http and https. The server sit behind Cisco ASA 5510. Today our webserver have been hacked by someone. The index.html has been replaced by hacker own index.html file. Is it anyway to de...

My company purchased a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall from our phone company, who installed and configured it but will no longer support it.The first thing you should probably know is that I make no claims to know anything about Cisco equipment.  My primary...

Resolved! asa cpu high load

Hi!Yesterday we had some troubles with ASA 5505 when there was a ddos attack of the web server behind. Tons of TCP request on port 80 were flooded from different networks and the asa firewall got freeze because of 100% cpu load. We tried to prevent t...

Hi Folkswhat the below msg means,i received during testing with test coomaqnd on the asa 5510Please the below server is reachableERROR: Authentication Server not responding: No error2) how to clear the below statisticsAverage round trip time         ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card