Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Created a new vpn policy the other day and pushed it to a pair of appliances, but when i did the deploy failed and as a result faced an outage briefly on the network.  Modified the configuration, redeployed but same results (failed plus an outage).  ...

Resolved! FMC Warnings

HICab anyone tell me whats causing the below please and possible fix . also below warnings are some tests I ran which were succesfulThanks  May 13 07:29:36 CFMC-01 SF-IMS[12342]: [12363] CloudAgent:IPReputation [INFO] The curl option for ip  verify_p...

I am pretty new to FTD so they may be a dumb question. I want to setup a FTDv in Azure. I don't have an FMC so I chose the market option to not register with an FMC. The VM deployed as expected, but I have no idea what my next step is. The management...

Hi Team,   We've setup a temporary FMC on Google cloud to migrate from 5525 ASA to Firepower FTD, the configuration has been migrated successfully via the migration tool. However, we are unable to deploy the policies onto the FTD. Please see the atta...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been asked to gather documentation that proves that automatic snort downloads that are scheduled are checked via FMC prior to being downloaded. They are asking to see if the hash is checked prior to installing the new .vrt file into FMC. Can any...

agilliup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello So I am having some issues deploying NAT... My FPR1010 has a WAN (outside) IP 207.108.121.X which has a LAN (inside) 192.168.1.0.I have NAT on INSIDE for an Internal Network (connected to a SG550) which is 192.168.5.1-192.168.5.55The 192.168.1....

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 51 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,   we are testing SAML authentication and we can't get certificate authentication to work.Currently, we are using AAA + Certificate authentication. we are on version 9.17(1) with an Anyconnect client on version 4.10.0208 There is an incompatibi...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: