Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello everyone reading this post,I am taking the first steps in FMC administration. I want to send syslog to an external server.I am using the Firepower Management Center Configuration Guide, Version 6.6 documentation... to be more precise this link...

FMC-config.jpg syslog server.jpg
Irakli G. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO FIREWALL

hello Everyone,I need to purchase a firewall for our vessel in the field, it's a small network with internet access. please I need your recommendations on what the cisco ASA  is to be purchased.Thank you all

olutesam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends I have deployed several FTDs in the network, but there is a problem with registering these FTDs through the internal network. Routing information and firewall ACL need to be configured. What is the IP address of the relevant CSSM registrat...

I used FMC on VMWare version 6.2.3 (build 83) to control FTD 2110.  I have the Malware license and installed to FMC already.   I tried to turn on AMP for network but no luck, it could not connect to any Cloud (US, EU, APJC).   I already tried to trou...

Nashja by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card