Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folkswhat is the need of AIP SSM on the asa rather than inspecting traffic from the internetI have IPS on the server farm while i have 2 free interfaces , is it possible do deploy this sensors also on outside interface of the asa instead of this A...

Good morning,I am attempting to add a new subnet to an existing group in CSM Enterprise v4.0.1 b7823.  When adding a new subnet to the group (the other contents of the group is another subnet), CSM issues several errors for each affected ASA:Descript...

j.england by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a capture running for all drops on the outside interface of an ASA 5505 and came across these packets. They kind of look like layer2 with no layer3 information. Can anyone tell me what there are? Thanks.633: 20:08:58.997827 67ca.c82c.cf25 ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got my license for an IDSM-2 that I am installing (used serial number of IDSM to get it). When I go to install it, whether via the CLI or through the web interface I am informed that the license in no good...Here's the message from the CLI:Erro...

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card