Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a specific question for ASA with software version 8.0+Do subinterfaces support QoS ?I looked at the documentation for 7.0 and 8.0.It is not supported in 7.0 however in 8.0 it is not explicity stated it is not supported.I am trying to restrict ...

apmalavia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks -As depicted in the picture, I have a Cisco ASA firewall with one interface connected to one ISP router (R1) and another interface connected to another ISP Router (R2). R1 is used for all incoming FTP traffic and R2 is used for all incomi...

Hi,I have a CISCO ASA 5520 with ASA version 7.0(8) and ASDM version 5.0(8) I need to upgrade it to new image, I’m confusing which version I have to select since my requirement only to view the IPv6 on ASDM. The existing ASDM doesn't show the IPv6; pl...

I have a windows 7 laptop where the NAC agent thinks it is windows XP. It is failing the NAC checks because it wants service pack 3 to be installed. Has anyone ever had this issue or know where the NAC agent checks for what operating system it is?Wor...

Hello,I have two ASA devices I am configuring for stateful, LAN based failover.One of the gigabitethernet interfaces on each ASA will be used for failoverBoth LAN failover data and stateful data streams will pass on the same gig interfaceThe ASA gig ...

Does anyone have a good link that I can go to configure AAA TACACS on the ASA?  I would like to know how to configure AAA on the ASA to go to the ENABLE MODE after authenticating to the TACACS server.  Right now, when I log in, it takes me to the use...

rafrancis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cannot Open ASDM

Good afternoon,We are running a Cisco ASA 5510 in our district.  We have been using it for about a year and a half after an upgrade from our PIX.  I have been using the CLI to manage it but I wanted to start using the ASDM.  I installed the ASDM Laun...

dancumming by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folkswhere the actual database for the acs 4.2 located , i wanna copy it and install it on the new server with the new acs fresh installation , i dont want to configure the acs again ,

Hi,Is there any command that will show me what the last reboot reason was? We are trying to figure out why an ASA rebooted yesterday when everyone was locked out of the building and power was not lost.This 5505 is running 8.2(4) and has four site to ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card