Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi people,I have the follow scenario, in my network i have a PIX,  and the 2 VPN configured, and all works fine, no errors. But 2 weeks ago, we changed the PIX to Asa 5505, with same configs, and the one of the VPN is generating intermittence, lose p...

We have multiple VPN tunnels to multiple ASAs. However, one we have OSPF running over the IPSec tunnel to the host ASA, and this remote site is the only ASA we're having problems pinging to or from the internal interface from across the tunnel. The h...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can you please help me figure out why I cannot telne,ssh or asm into an ASA 5505 using its private ip address? I do have a succesful remote access VPN.I can asdm in to asa from home using its public interface.  also my local pc has the same private i...

I have an ASA 5520 at a remote location. It was set up and configured by a contractor. Up until a few days ago it was working fine. The AnyConnect quit working. I thought I would just reload the .svc file Then I couldn't use ASDM, so I went to th...

hfth by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can you please help me figure out why I cannot telnet, ssh or asmd into an asa 5505 using its private ip address? I do have a successful remote access vpn established. I am attaching the running config.I can definitely asdm into it via its public ip ...

HiAm looking for a solution to manage outboud internet traffic. (like URL or content filtering). Am aware of Trend Micro's does provide something. but i need to know the exact product to better manage the internet traffic. Any help would be appreciat...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card