Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello allCould somebody be so kind and help me with password recovery on our AIM-IPS. I followed steps in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ips/6.0/installation/guide/hwTS.html#wp1117969 but unsuccessfully. I torn down all my hairs. Many thanx...

Hi,i have a problem with a hosted server inside of our network. It is a customer mailserver. If i now try to telnet from inside to the server "mail.domain.com 25" it does not work. Only with the inside IP it works. How could i configure the asa to re...

Hello. I have a cisco 1841 router and i am trying to make it work as a zone based firewall with anyconnect ssl vpn connections. I have created 4 zones (Inside, Outside, DMZ and VPN) and i managed to have the router working with internet traffic and v...

first question - do the 2 asa's failover control interface have to be directly connected to each other using a crossover cable? or can they logically connected through our layer 2 switching infrastructure? what about through a metro-e LAN?2nd questio...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having no buffer and overuns errorsin 2 giga interfaces568612690628 packets input, 356568347548892 bytes, 104287727 no buffer    Received 1032492130 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants    0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 33255019 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 a...

Hi,I have come across strange issue with ASA failover.  The ASA software version does not matter whether 7.2x or 8.x.  The issue is that if there is an ASA failover pair at one site having a tunnel to a remote site (ASA or cisco router) sometimes the...

rkalia1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some ASA 5510. Because of the update to version 8.2 we upgraded our memory from 256 MB (original) to 512 with the memory upgrade kit from Cisco. Now the new version 8.3 requires again a memory upgrade of 1 GB.So the question is, what is the m...

Resolved! return path asa

can some experts help me in getting away with my confusion on below diagram.  Internet ISP-1 -- ASA -- router -- ASA -- PIX(DMZ) ----ISP-2there is a need to get one of the dmz web servers (currently reachable/used via ISP-2) to be used via ISP-1 onl...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5520-CSC20-K9

Dear Experts,I have ASA5520, Configured Subinterface on inside for different VLANS with same security level. But i'm not able to communicate with same security level subinterface with VLAN1. I can communicate between other subinterfaces (with same se...

Hi people,I have the follow scenario, in my network i have a PIX,  and the 2 VPN configured, and all works fine, no errors. But 2 weeks ago, we changed the PIX to Asa 5505, with same configs, and the one of the VPN is generating intermittence, lose p...