Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Please assist on how to find the IP Address / device which is generating more traffic on ASA. Also, pls let me know if there is any command to clear all the ACL hitcounts other that clear access-list <id> counters.Thanks for your time!Regards,...

Hi all,I encountered a problem which happened when I integrated NAC with Guest Server.Hope I can find solution here!When I create an account in Guest Server, the account will also be created in NAC as local user.If I chose "Time Profile - Start-End",...

jetli1983 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running ACS ver 4.2.  The person who set it up  has left.  I am new to ACS.  We want to restrict access to our Cisco devices using ACS/TACACS.  For example we want to setup:Admin users - full accessNetwork Admin - read write accessNe...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi experts,i think that the nat-control doesnot effect the static and nat-control is only for the nat commands ? right ? if there is a below scenario will static nat be required or not for the inbound traffic ? asa contains the inspect icmp as well ,...

Hello all,I have one ASA 5520. This ASA and 2 other routers are connected to a switch and they are in same subnet as well.I create 2 default routes in ASA and point to these 2 routers. ( Pls note that both default routes are pointing to same outgoing...

HelloLooking for input on below questions for ASA 5540 running 8.2All Web Browsing Traffic for LAN users passes the ASA Firewall running 8.2. Can I control Bandwidth limit for users for sending and receiving web traffic. ASA running 8.2 which ASDM ve...

HiJust a question "Can a password recovery possible on Cisco ASA models" condition having physical access to the box. Assuming password recovery is possible then what happens to the configuration on the box after recovery.cheersKeven

I just stood up 2 ASA 5580-40 runnng 8.3(2) code.I configured an active / passive failover configuration with a primary and secondary lan unit.they are directly connected with 10g fiber connections.i downed the primary and the secondary picked up.  H...

Hi!I'm implementing an NAC oob solution. tTe CAS and CAM are in the Data-center on an remote network, and i need to control the vlan's that my users access on my remote sites.How do i make them authenticate on the remote CAS? (the Cas is on an remote...

mamaral by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.  ...this is my first post here and I tend to be exceedingly verbose but please go easy on me. Nevertheless, I appreciate ALL feedback whether terse or verbose (…but my little, CCNA-level brain will probably have a better chance at underst...

sbyrnes by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes