Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA5580

We had a pair of ASA5550 that we swapped out with a pair of ASA5580. While the 5550s were running the only Windows 2008 server on the network was running fine. The rest of the servers are 2003. After the swap the 2008 server has issued with the IP ad...

Hi all,One of my vendors is testing communication from the inside of my network to their Internet server. There was a complain about high response times during peak hours. I'm trying to find a way to improve it. Is there a way to prioritize this traf...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer of mine sent a ticket in, he is seeing requests across the ASA from certain addresses going to cisco1-mhk.kansas.net. I logged in and looked at real time logging filtering out 199.240.130.1, and found all the routers behind this firewall a...

I heard that the NSEL license is now included with all ASA's; how do I get a PAK for my existing ASA's?  I'm assuming it's free for the asking too... like the VPN-3DES license.

w951duu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok so I'm deploying NAC in L2 OOB VG mode with computers plugged in behind Cisco IP phones.Here is my configuration:VLANSCAS - 800CAM - 810access - 820auth - 830voice - 20Switch ports:User switch - Catalyst 3560interface GigabitEthernet0/35descriptio...

Hi There,Can you please help, I have servers sitting on the internal LAN inside 1( 192.168.76.0 /24 ) I would like all the hosts on this network to browse the internet by using the external address of the firewall (outside), I need to do a NAT to hid...

r.arzouni by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My NMS is reporting that the below interface is Up/Down.  I cannot find any reference to this interface in the CLI.  It is not the mgmt or other gig interfaces.  Does anyone have any idea what this hidden interface is?  Appreciate any feed back.Di...

Hi everyone,My partner is looking for the Smartnet for his PIX525, but PIX525 is eol the replacement is ASA5520-BUN-K9 and ASA5520-k8.Questions:1.     Can the smartnet for ASA above work with His PIX525? Y or N2.     If Yes, which Smartnet should I g...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following scennario:VLAN 1, 5, 10 etc. ---- Core 6500 MSFC ---- Vlan 2 ---- FWSM --- VLAN 4Everything goes well except when i try to ping from vlan 4 to vlan 1 and vice-versa. All the connectivity between vlan 4 and all the internal vla...