Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I am going to be implementing an HA Cisco IPS appiiance using inline mode.This is my diagram..                         SWITCH 1   -----------------  SWITCH 2                               |                                    |         ...

Hello, I have a question about what will trigger a standby interface to become active in a redundant interface configuration on an ASA. On my ASA5540, I have 2 physical Ethernet ports configured as a single redundant interface The Active ASA physical...

Hi All,I have 2 ISP links and i want to make them as active standby links for the ASA for internet access.it it applicable and if so how can i do itThanks in advance,Ayman

Hello,If anyone out there with ASA 5505 Security Plus VLAN experience would help me out, I’d really appreciate it. I’m attempting to plan an implementation on a production 5505, but I don’t have the Security Plus license to try things out in a test l...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT configuration.

Hello,I need to NAT my internal server and allow traffic to 2 vendor servers on ports 443 and 80. I'm using ASA 5510. Can you please confirm that the following lines are the way to configure this scenario:my internal server's IP: 10.10.10.10/16public...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Could you please help to advise? I have issue on my project . I have already setup the ASA 5510 and configured eth0 for outside ( security-level 0) , eth1 for DMZ (security-level 50 ) and eth3 for internal network ( security-level 100 ). I want t...

Dear,I keep getting the following warning from the ASA ASDM syslogDuplicate TCP SYN from inside:192.xx.xx.xx/63993 to outside:xx.xx.xx.xx/25 with different initial sequence number. The client in question sitting on the inside of the ASA is trying to ...

cisabucho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have an ASA5520 firewall and have the following already in place :name 123.123.123.123 EXTERNAL-NATaccess-list OUTSIDE_OUT extended permit tcp host EXTERNAL-NAT host xxx eq 5061 access-list OUTSIDE_OUT extended permit udp host EXTERNAL-NAT...

HelloGot a 5520 with all the clients coming in on one interface and got a few other interfaces with servers behind them. In our group we are discussing how set this up with access-lists and or security levels.1: is to set lower security levlel on the...

Hey There,Can you guys look at these log messages and let me know what you think? Looks like my network is being scanned big time.What's the best way to address this issue? Is there a way to find out if my ASA/company is being targetted?Dec 10 2010 1...

I have an ASA5520.  I am curious if there is a way to restore the configuration from backup via TFTP.  Everytime I make a change to my config I back it up by doing, "wr net x.x.x.x:ASA5520.txt".   On the PIX515 you could enter the following 2 command...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes