Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two ASAs, 5505 and 5510, both running v.8.2(3). When I try to SSH in, using Putty, it just will not connect. However, if I reload the ASA, I will be able to connect. This is the only line from the syslog:6    Nov 18 2010    00:24:46        24....

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several stores with cisco 801 series ISDN routers. We have a VPN setup so that we can PCAnywhere in to our store computers through our internal addresses. Recently we found the need to be able to PC anywhere into our stores from an external...

I've gotten this message a couple of nights recently:GraywarePattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate did not receive a return code from the patch process. The update process may have terminated abnormally. The pr...

adixon400 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem understanding what Mars does with netflow information it receives (from routers).As recommended, we configured Mars to process but not save netflow into db. The statistics do seem to appear in standard and scheduled reports ... ...

curt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IDS for 1841 ?

i have new requirement for an IDS.currently running a 2xT1 on a cisco 1841 with ios= advanced enterprise services 12.4.25a.only other requirement i need is crypto feature for ipsec vpn.i saw this document:Cisco IOS Firewall Intrusion Detection System...

scanaan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently was givent he responsibility of a pair of PIX 515 which are running 6.3 software. I unfortunately needed to attempt a password recovery this morning and got an unexpected result.During the recovery process I was prompted to see if I wanted...