Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i got complient from our ISP that their was Unauthorized Access Attempts from IP 38.111.111.1 (firewall IP). The ISP is saying they got complient address 38.111.111.1  conducting scanning/hacking NT known exploits, port scanning and/or spiderin...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am having only Cisco ASA 5510 in my network. I am also having 2 Internet links. I want to use one link For Site-to-Site VPN & other Link for Internet.So i need to do Load Balancing on ASA.Is ASA 5510 Supports Load Balancing ?  if not whts...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRan into a troublesome thing today that I really cant explain.<CPE> - <ASA5510> - <Catalyst 3750>Vlan's 1,5,1003750 has  SVI's on all those vlans, one physical interface configured as trunk towards the ASA5510ASA5510 has the following setupETH0/0 -...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two of my SSM sensors running on 7.0.2 and recently turned on Global Threat Correlation. Network Participation Status shows as OK. Under Counters under Network Participation - All are showing zero. Under Global Correlation Updates, Status of L...

I am attempting to setup an ip sla. I have a vpn tunnel to another site that I want to have traffic on at all times to prevent that tunnel from ever going down. I created this sla and the tracking object. Typically you would apply this tracking objec...

Hello. I configure the 2800 series firewalls for stores. I recently been told that I need to change the IOS from c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-11.T10 to c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-11.T4. Now I have deleted the IOS easily but I have been running into...

AlanELint by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been working with the TAC on this issue but thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone else has seen it. We're using NAC VPN SSO with our IPsec and SSL VPN clients.  Most of our users do not have a problem, but recently we've had a small nu...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA and IPv6

Hi,I have two PIXs running 8.0.4 code in them. One of the interface has IPv6 configured. the diagram is provided below.R1|SW1-- PIX1|PIX2The problem is i can ping the router interface only from the Secondary PIX and not the Primary one regardless of ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card